What is Foodscaping?
Foodscaping is another way of saying edible landscaping. It’s a way to grow vegetables, fruits and herbs in your yard that are beautiful and edible too. In this webinar I’ll talk about places in your yard to grow foodscape plants besides the garden. I’ll talk about designs principles to make it look beautiful. And I’ll share some of my favorite flowers, veggies, herbs, berries and trees and how to grow them. Plus, you can email me with your questions and I’ll incorporate those in my presentation as well.
You’ll learn about:
- Where to grow foodscape plants in your yard
- How to substitute ornamental plants with foodscape plants and not sacrifice beauty
- Some design techniques to make your foodscape more beautiful
- Examples of some foodscape yards
- My favorite veggies, flowers, herbs, berries and fruits for your yard