Join me as I explain about growing Cottage Gardens in my Cottage Gardening Webinar.
Webinars are a great way to see and hear me speak without leaving the comfort of your own home!
Cottage Gardening is an old garden design technique that has been modernized to suit today’s gardens. The idea is to plant flowers, herbs, shrubs, and trees all together to overflow with color and texture. It’s organized chaos! Although it may seem unplanned, there actually is a method to the madness.
In this Cottage Gardening Webinar I’ll talk about the elements of a cottage garden beyond just the plants, and talk about ways to incorporate cottage garden ideas into your own gardens.
You’ll learn about:
- The history of Cottage Gardens
- Elements, such as hedges, fences, arbors, benches and water features, that can be used in cottage gardening
- Examples of traditional and non traditional cottage garden flowers
- Using shrubs and trees in the cottage garden
- Creating garden rooms, focal points and color patterns in your cottage garden
This hour-long presentation will be followed with a ½ hour of questions and answers where I’ll be able to help you individually with your gardening situation.